LG-L38C Cell Phone
While setting up my new LG Cell, I inadvertingly lost the phone Icon that is on the bottom tool bar (there were 4 icons, Phone, Text Messaging Contacts and Home, now there are 3.
I found the phone icon in the applications, put it on the main page, but do not know how to get back on the bottop tool bar. Ant help would be apprecisted.
- 07-26-2014, 01:06 AM #2
Re: LG-L38C Cell Phone
Welcome to Android Central! You should be able to drag that Phone icon back into the bottom tray. Press and hold the Phone icon until you can move it, then drag it to the tray. Does it allow you to do that?
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By CarnCarnage in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2014, 12:46 AM
- By ajonesma in forum LG G3Replies: 26Last Post: 09-04-2014, 08:50 AM
- By beezlebubz in forum LG G3Replies: 10Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:25 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 10:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 09:57 PM