problem htc one
my htc one has lost apps mainly the main settings app...........what can i do
- 09-07-2014, 01:04 AM #2
Re: problem htc one
Do you mean they've disappeared from the homescreen? Open the App Drawer and look for the Settings icon there. Long press it, then drag and drop it back to the homescreen.
As long as you're not rooted, you can't remove the Settings.
- By BootsNCats in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2014, 06:10 PM
- By MDMcAtee in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:58 AM
- By beezlebubz in forum LG G3Replies: 10Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:59 AM
- By mattchuu27 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:55 AM