Can't connect my Gear Fit to my Samsung s5
I have this problem that I can't connect my Gear Fit to my phone since I came back from vacation.
Bought it when i was on vacation, but when I came back my Gear Fit ran out of battery and I charged it.
After it was charged i tried to connect it to my Phone it did some weird stuff like the watch is saved in the app (Gear Manager) but when I wanted it to connect the app instantly closes. What can I do?
I hope some of you can help me
- 07-26-2014, 10:33 AM #2
Re: Can't connect my Gear Fit to my Samsung s5
Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling Gear Manager?
Uninstall Gear Manager from S5
Reset Gear Fit (Not just power off or restart. A full on factory reset of the Fit)
Reinstall Gear Manager on S5
Also, check in the Gear Fit forum. I have a Gear 2 Neo, so I haven't spent any time there. But the specific forums usually have great info and people with specific knowledge willing to troubleshoot. Good luck!
- 01-31-2015, 07:26 AM #3
- 02-23-2016, 10:45 PM #4
- By speculatrix in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 55Last Post: 10-01-2015, 02:58 PM
- By TizenGears in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2014, 07:41 AM
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 08-09-2014, 04:22 PM
- By Daniel Coles in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2014, 04:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 07:35 AM