Unfortunately, Launcher has stopped.

A

AC Question

Hello!
I have a nextbook 7" tablet running Android 4.0.4. When I booted this morning, I keep getting the error message "Unfortunately, Launcher as stopped." I have done what was suggested on another thread and reset/empty the cache for the Launcher; nothing. Rebooted, but still getting error. Then I reset/emptied cache for the Android System; nothing. Rebooted, and still nothing. I then reset the tablet to factory settings, rebooted, still nothing. Not sure what to do next.
Thank you!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello!
I have a nextbook 7" tablet running Android 4.0.4. When I booted this morning, I keep getting the error message "Unfortunately, Launcher as stopped." I have done what was suggested on another thread and reset/empty the cache for the Launcher; nothing. Rebooted, but still getting error. Then I reset/emptied cache for the Android System; nothing. Rebooted, and still nothing. I then reset the tablet to factory settings, rebooted, still nothing. Not sure what to do next.
Thank you!

I would suggest loading a different launcher, like Nova. Free on Play.

TheYankeeGirl

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry to be so ignorant about all this, but how do I go about doing that? The tablet will not sync over the web when I install from Google.com on my Mac, plus I don't have an sd card to side load.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry to be so ignorant about all this, but how do I go about doing that? The tablet will not sync over the web when I install from Google.com on my Mac, plus I don't have an sd card to side load.

On the desktop version of Play, you can have apps install to your devices, so long as the device in question is connected to Google servers. Have you tried that?

Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad