Unfortunately, Launcher has stopped.
I have a nextbook 7" tablet running Android 4.0.4. When I booted this morning, I keep getting the error message "Unfortunately, Launcher as stopped." I have done what was suggested on another thread and reset/empty the cache for the Launcher; nothing. Rebooted, but still getting error. Then I reset/emptied cache for the Android System; nothing. Rebooted, and still nothing. I then reset the tablet to factory settings, rebooted, still nothing. Not sure what to do next.
- 07-26-2014, 09:29 AM #2
- 07-26-2014, 02:22 PM #3
- 07-26-2014, 03:56 PM #4
- 07-26-2014, 04:48 PM #5
- By codyoehl in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 58Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:36 AM
- By coryh131 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:05 PM
- By streetkilln in forum LG G3Replies: 22Last Post: 07-28-2014, 05:55 AM
- By CrysAnn Horst in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2014, 05:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 12:05 PM