Samsung s4 screen freezing
Hi.. When I 'wake up' my phone either with the home button or the button on the side, I can swipe the screen & see my home screen but it is 'frozen' When I tap an icon it won't work & if I swipe left or right to get to another home screen it won't work. I have to press the home button again & then it works. It's only just started doing this like yesterday. What have I done & what is the solution. It is also behaving oddly within an app when I press the back button but that would take too long to describe, however that started at the same time so I suspect they are connected.
Can anyone help me - Carol
- 07-26-2014, 12:04 PM #2
Re: Samsung s4 screen freezing
Welcome to Android Central! Have you tried rebooting yet?
If a reboot doesn't help, try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By PinkPeebles in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:48 PM
- By stuffy52501 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 11:38 AM
- By marko666 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 10:49 AM
- By Homeuser in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 10:39 AM