T Mobile or PCS

A

AC Question

I am currently a Verizon customer and have always been but finally making the switch from flip phone to smartphone-I found Verizon much to expensive & dismissive that I had been with them for 15 years. Anyhow after extensive research I finally decided on a phone-the Samsung s5 but I cannot make up my mind on the carrier. I really liked the free music streaming at 4Glte from tmobile because I run a lot that is very important to me-I know for 60 you get unlimited at PCS but will I really be able to stream music the same way? Just a little confused about the 4Glte? Any input anybody has on these carriers would be helpful. Thanks.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile recently purchased Metro PCS. So either way, you would be on the same towers.

You might want to look at our Carrier forums: T-Mobile - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com or Other US Carriers - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

I've been on resellers and I've been on major networks. Of the two, major networks seem smoother issue-wise, but they are often more costly. Right now, however, I am on T-Mobile's new Simple Choice plan. It works best with more than one subscriber as you start to share initial plan buy in costs that way. I have no complaints with T-Mo thus far and it has been a year. Also the Simple Choice deal is a renew every payment agreement that you can opt out of at any time with no penalty. You would owe in full on the balance for a phone purchased with that plan if you cancelled though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac