SCH-I815 carrier option
I have had a Samsung SCH-I815 4G LTE with Verizon since April 2012. Now that the 2 year contract has expired, I wonder if there is any other carrier that I can potentially switch with this tablet, AT&T/T-Mobile/pay-as-you-go options?
- 07-26-2014, 02:26 PM #2
Re: SCH-I815 carrier option
If you are in good standing, Verizon should unlock the tablet for you.
Your networking options will be very limited based on the radios I see on the spec.
You might try Page Plus who is a reseller of Vzw airtime and they have a history of activating Verizon devices onto their network.
- 07-27-2014, 04:23 PM #3
- By celandroid in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 11-21-2015, 01:07 PM
- By ittiandro in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab4 8.0Replies: 11Last Post: 11-08-2015, 09:44 AM
- By djinn415 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:23 PM
- By ittiandro in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-26-2014, 10:52 AM
- By Masochlsm in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:48 PM