Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default i cant use my tablet

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and it was rebooting itself for a while. But yesterday, it started rebooting again and I thought it was the same as the old rebooting and stuff.. I waited till it opened again but it never happened, literally. Just that normal "Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" logo popped out, then the stars came an when that "Samsung" logo came on screen and started glowing and such, it froze and started the same thing again. It kept doing it for a few more hours, then it opened. And then when I started to use it, the exact same thing happened during restart and after an hour or something, my tablet just turned itself off. I didn't use it for 2 days and thought it may work now, and when I tried to open it, it started to freeze during reboot and its still rebooting right now. I've searched for it online with my brother but we couldn't find a solution, everyone just says "when it opens, just do these and these..." and blah blah but it does not open so I can't do those things.. I really need help and I really hope that someone knows what to do...

Default Re: i cant use my tablet

A cache partition wipe may help:

https://t-mobile.jive-mobile.com/#ji...cuments%2F8015

Posted via Android Central App