LG G3 Camera Touch and Shoot disables after resolution change
It looks like the Touch and Shoot feature disables automatically after the camera resolution is changed. After that, there is no way to get it back other than to clear the camera app's data. I'd like to use Touch & Shoot with a higher resolution, has anyone been able to do this? If not, why doesn't it get re-enabled automatically after I change the resolution back to the default setting? A bit of a let down but hoping someone can offer some advice.
- 07-26-2014, 04:42 PM #2
Re: LG G3 Camera Touch and Shoot disables after resolution change
I'm a G3 owner but I'm afraid I don't know the answer. You may care to re-post this in the LG G3 forum where some genius will probably be able to help.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-22-2014, 07:01 PM #3
- By icewater106 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2014, 09:55 AM
- By diegofs89 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 35Last Post: 07-29-2014, 03:41 PM
- By IAmSixNine in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2014, 09:27 AM
- By maverick1307 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 07-27-2014, 05:49 PM
- By diegofs89 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-26-2014, 09:02 PM