- 9 Posts
Well I sold my Galaxy S4 and now am the proud owner of an HTC One M8, fabulous phone!
Question: The photos I take with this phone, when I want to show them to somebody, I open the "Gallery" app and when I choose a photo to show someone it starts playing music and turning my photos into a slideshow. This is even more annoying than the stupid "Tag Buddy" issue I was having with my Samsung Galaxy S4. Should I use a different app to view my photos so I don't get this stupid crap? How can I just view a simple photo without the phone deciding I'm at a carnival! HELP!!
- 07-26-2014, 04:33 PM #2
- By cw89134 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 01:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2015, 08:11 PM
- By radjoy in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2014, 04:08 PM
- By stuffy52501 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 06:00 PM
- By marios1441 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 01:04 PM