Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Drewbabe1
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    drewbabe

Default Gmail app problem

Me and my friend we have the same kine of phone which is a Samsung galaxy s dous 2. Since my phone doesn't work I added my Gmail account on her Gmail app (it came with the phone and can't delete it ) just to send an quick email and when I wanted to delete it couldn't. I will click my account and go to settings and it will show general setting and the accounts. I looked everywhere to delete the account but I can't. I really when to keep my email private so how can I deleted my account? Pretty Please help me ?

Default Re: Gmail app problem

Welcome to Android Central! On her phone, go to Settings>Accounts-Google, and select your email address. You will see the list of all of the various Google apps and their checkboxes--on this screen, tap the Menu button and select Remove Account.

I opened the settings. It shows me general setting and the Two Gmail accounts and about Gmail . When I click on my Gmail it shows inbox type, notification, priority inbox sound and vibrate , signature, sync Gmail , days of mail to sync , manage labels and download attachment. I am confused ...?

No. System settings, not gmail settings.

Pull down the notification shade (place a finger at the very top of the home screen and drag down). Tap Settings -> Google -> your email address. Tap the menu icon at top right corner of screen. Tap Remove account.

I kind of feel stupid LOL
    But which notification shade? Where is it ? Which home screen ?

Oh no wait I got it ! I was able to delete it. I was just confused I though it was the Gmail settings ! I am so stupid but THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!
    B. Diddy likes this.

If you don't know what the notification shade is, you should take a few minutes to learn about it.