Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 wifi problem

Hey Sorry if something like this has been posted many times. But, my wifi problems seems to be different than most of the problems I have seen.
    I have owned a galaxy tab 3 for 4 months now, it was great! Until a few days ago when the wifi suddenly started to drop. The wifi would turn off at random moments and turn on again but, the wifi would connect for 20-30 seconds only to turn off again. The tab 3 would sometimes turn on only to tell me that there are no networks in range even when I am very close to the router. Whenever I reboot my device it would connect again but for only a few seconds. Sometimes when turning on the Wifi it would just be stuck there turning on until I reboot.

Device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10 inches.

I have searched everywhere,but most problems have been solved by factory resetting which I have done already.

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 wifi problem

Welcome to Android Central! The issue could be with your router. Have you tried rebooting the router? See this guide for more tips: [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yes, I have. I also have other devices connected to that router.
    I've tried everything in that troubleshooting guide. Its definitely not my router, its the device.

Go to your tablet's wi-fi settings, and look for any Advanced settings that have to do with "wi-fi optimization" or "avoiding a weak signal." Uncheck all of them, and see if things improve.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I have unchecked everything in advanced settings

I have the same problem!
    I have two Galaxy Tab 3 7" wifi - one that works perfecly well, but the other one has the same wifi malfunction!
    Is it possible to check if it´s a hardware problem?