"New Enrolment" app?
Was just looking through the apps on my phone and seen one I don't think I've noticed before called "New Enrolment". I attempted to search for info about it, but came up with absolutely nothing. Was just wondering if anyone knew what it was. Has a lot of permissions, including "Directly call phone numbers".
Screenshot of it from the app manager: https://i.imgur.com/LGAUUb8.png
Phone: Galaxy S3
- 07-26-2014, 05:52 PM #2
- 07-26-2014, 05:52 PM #3
- 07-26-2014, 05:59 PM #4
Re: "New Enrolment" app?
Sorry I looked at the photo again. It looks like a device registration app. You can't disable it. If you're in one of the regions I mentioned above, or if your phone's model is outside the us, then that's how how enrollment is spelled. I would try uninstalling some recent apps just to see if it disappears. If not then see if its a device registration app.
Sidenote: If you sideloaded apps from places other than the play store I would uninstall those 1st. Also if your device is rooted that can be a concern as well.
- 07-19-2015, 08:08 AM #5
- 05-29-2016, 10:43 AM #6
- By radjoy in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2014, 04:08 PM
- By mattsmusic in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:54 AM
- By drewbabe in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-27-2014, 07:29 AM
- By stuffy52501 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 06:00 PM
- By d-ttrain in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 04:33 PM