Was just looking through the apps on my phone and seen one I don't think I've noticed before called "New Enrolment". I attempted to search for info about it, but came up with absolutely nothing. Was just wondering if anyone knew what it was. Has a lot of permissions, including "Directly call phone numbers".
    Screenshot of it from the app manager: https://i.imgur.com/LGAUUb8.png

Phone: Galaxy S3
    07-26-2014 05:43 PM
    Was just looking through the apps on my phone and seen one I don't think I've noticed before called "New Enrolment". I attempted to search for info about it, but came up with absolutely nothing. Was just wondering if anyone knew what it was. Has a lot of permissions, including "Directly call phone numbers".
    Screenshot of it from the app manager: https://i.imgur.com/LGAUUb8.png

Phone: Galaxy S3
    I would install it or disable if you can't uninstall it immediately. Also I would uninstall my recent apps until I notice it's gone. "New Enrolment" is misspelled for traditional English. Are you in Australia, new Zealand, or Canada?
    07-26-2014 05:52 PM
    You might want to remove that since enrollment isn't spelled correctly.
    07-26-2014 05:52 PM
    Sorry I looked at the photo again. It looks like a device registration app. You can't disable it. If you're in one of the regions I mentioned above, or if your phone's model is outside the us, then that's how how enrollment is spelled. I would try uninstalling some recent apps just to see if it disappears. If not then see if its a device registration app.

Sidenote: If you sideloaded apps from places other than the play store I would uninstall those 1st. Also if your device is rooted that can be a concern as well.
    07-26-2014 05:59 PM
    Pls go thru this article. It explainds clearly. Its from Knox. samsungknox.com/en/products/knox-emm/how-to/enroll-and-manage-device
    07-19-2015 08:08 AM
    You might want to remove that since enrollment isn't spelled correctly.
    Enrolment has just one 'l' in British English.
    05-29-2016 10:43 AM