Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy Transfered videos from samasung galaxy s4 to laptop. But they are not showing up.

Hello,
    I had transferred photos and videos from samsung galaxy s4 on to my laptop and deleted all from my mobile. so i dnt have an on my mobile now.
    Now i am not able to find my videos.. searched everywhere giving extensions etc.. but not able to find them.
    Those were my baby's videos. Can anybody pls help me out..

Default Re: Transfered videos from samasung galaxy s4 to laptop. But they are not showing up.

Welcome to Android Central! How did you transfer the photos and videos? Did you drag and drop them using Windows Explorer? Or did you use the import function in Windows? Or do you have a Mac? Are you saying you can't find anything in the folder that you moved the files to, or are you not sure which folder they got moved to?

You've probably learned this already, but it's almost always best to Copy rather than Move, just in case something goes wrong with the file transfer. If you Move, then you've lost the originals, whereas if you Copy, they're still there.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]