Hello, i bought my Moto G yeasterday and today, after putting it to recharge in the bathroom with the protective cover and with no water contact, drod or shake, its touchscreen is not working anymore, what can i do? I have also reseted it but still dont work.
- 07-26-2014, 11:45 PM #2
Re: Moto G
Welcome to Android Central! What protective cover are you referring to? Is it a screen protector? If so, does it work without the protector?
I wouldn't waste too much time if I were you--if it doesn't work after a few tries, go back to where you bought it and ask for a replacement.
- By ronclone in forum Moto E (2014)Replies: 14Last Post: 12-18-2016, 09:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2015, 09:01 PM
- By charlyee in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 9Last Post: 08-02-2014, 09:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 06:56 PM
- By Emerogork in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2014, 05:35 PM