Battery Replacement for S4
I sent in my battery to Samsung to get it replaced. I have been contacting them over and over again. Each time I contact them, a new problem arises or they "resolve" it and then again I won't be receiving a battery. It has been 2 months. I know there is an issue with my battery. What can I do? I don't have enough money to buy an original one, which is why I sent it in. Please help me. I feel like I won't ever get my battery back
- 07-26-2014, 11:55 PM #2
Re: Battery Replacement for S4
Welcome to Android Central! That's a difficult situation. Keep sending them emails, and keep a record of all email transactions with them, so you can refer back to previous emails. Keep reminding them when you originally sent the battery in, and how long you've had to go without a working phone. Ask for a higher-level representative if you feel you're not getting proper service from the current people.
I realize that it can be difficult for some people to afford replacements for various tech devices or parts, but you are aware that you can get replacement S4 batteries from Amazon or other reputable sellers for around $10 (including shipping), right? For example, this one: Amazon.com: Samsung Original Genuine OEM Spare 2600 mAh Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Non-Retail Packaging - Silver: Cell Phones & Accessories. Just make sure you look for a battery that is compatible with the exact part number as your original battery.
- By Poltergeist93 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 11:43 AM
- By gidgiddonihah in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:46 PM
- By southflorida#CB in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:02 PM
- By GalaxyLord in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 08:51 PM
- By Lethalia in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 07:27 PM