Play Store problems after update to 4.4.4
I have just recently updated my Moto G 4G LTE from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4.
I am now experiencing sync. problems with Google+, Yahoo and Yahoo messenger. Managed to manually sync both Google+ and Yahoo, but can't do it with messenger ... keep seeing notification " Sync is experiencing problems. It will be working again shortly."
This problem came to light when I tried to get into Play Store.
It now comes up with a message stating that " Background data is disabled". Enabling the background data continues to highlight the above apps, then am unable to access Play Store at all ... greyed out page.
I hope you may be able to help me rectify this problem
- 07-27-2014, 11:17 PM #2
Re: Play Store problems after update to 4.4.4
Welcome to Android Central! We're seeing a number of 4.4.4 issues crop up on the Moto G in these forums. Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition. The steps for the Moto X should work for the Moto G: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...he/action/auth
- 07-29-2014, 12:34 AM #3
- By meatclown97 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 12-10-2014, 06:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:54 AM
- By ree3312 in forum LG G3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:01 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 10:41 AM
- By Suhail Bashir in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 11:51 PM