Headphone works but mic doesn't
I just got my new HTC one M8.
I have a little problem. The phone works great and I used HTC One before so I'm used to it.
The problem is when I plug my headphone, the phone recognizes it and I can listen clearly through it, but the mic doesn't work.
I can't talk to people using the headphone on only this device.
I used the same headphone on different phones and it works perfectly.
Is there a problem in the phone itself? or there is a way to fix it?
- 07-27-2014, 10:16 PM #2
- 07-28-2014, 11:25 PM #3
- 07-29-2014, 12:00 AM #4
Re: Headphone works but mic doesn't
So these are the headphones that came with your current HTC One M8, or the previous One M7? I'm a little confused, since you said it worked before on your M7, although they came with your M8.
Make sure the headphone jack is clean. Use a damp toothpick to root around, or blow it out with a can of compressed air.
- 07-29-2014, 08:36 AM #5
- 07-29-2014, 11:27 AM #6
- 07-30-2014, 06:48 PM #7
- 07-30-2014, 06:49 PM #8
- By radsherwin in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 07:40 AM
- By radsherwin in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2014, 11:32 AM
- By Wikh in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2014, 08:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 07:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 05:08 PM