Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Unregistered

Default note 3 scrapbook cant capture url link

Hello can someone help me with my problem? Normally when I use the scrapbook to save something online it would be able to capture a little bit of image and the url link. I don't know what happen these days I couldn't see the url link when I tried to save something in my scrapbook, instead only save a little bit of the image without the link. The box showed 'collected content'. Someone helps me if you know how I could fix it. Thanks in millions.

Default Re: note 3 scrapbook cant capture url link

I am also having the same problem.

Me too. Has anyone discovered a fix for this yet?

I've been watching this thread looking for an answer because I have this issue as well. Do you guys use Chrome? Because that's what it is. I just tested scrapbook via Samsung's Internet app and scrapbook is working as intended. A recent update on Chrome must of broke something in scrapbook getting it's links.

Did anyone find a solution for this? I emptied the cache and also tried other browsers but nothing worked....

Does it not work in the Samsung Web browser? I thought it was just a problem in Chrome until I tried dolphin browser and Firefox. It does work in the Samsung browser. What's weird is that it used to work in Chrome, then suddenly it stopped working.

If you want chrome to work again uninstall the app and then reinstall the app it should work again.