Hey guys, ive had this htc one x for about 6 month. Accidentally it fell and the screed cracked really bad, however i was still able use the phone after. Suddenly the phone began to shut itself down and i would normally turn it back on by charging for hours. Unfortunately this kept occurring, and the phone never came back on. no red light that would normally blink, i left it to charge for almost 18 hours and nothing. ive tried holding the power button and volume up and down buttons and nothing happens. I want to know how i can fix this, cause i'll need to order the lcd for repairs
    07-27-2014 10:31 AM
    Hey guys, ive had this htc one x for about 6 month. Accidentally it fell and the screed cracked really bad, however i was still able use the phone after. Suddenly the phone began to shut itself down and i would normally turn it back on by charging for hours. Unfortunately this kept occurring, and the phone never came back on. no red light that would normally blink, i left it to charge for almost 18 hours and nothing. ive tried holding the power button and volume up and down buttons and nothing happens. I want to know how i can fix this, cause i'll need to order the lcd for repairs
    Can you hold just the power button while it's plugged in. Do the home buttons flash?
    07-27-2014 11:32 AM