i have a problem that i have been active talkback on my lg optimus l70, but now i can't desactive at it, help me please, this is annoying !
- 07-27-2014, 10:51 PM #2
Welcome to Android Central! The Talkback settings should be in Settings>Accessibility. If you have no use for it whatsoever, I suggest simply disabling it in Settings>Apps>All. Just select Talkback and tap Disable.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By charles777 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 23Last Post: 11-22-2016, 08:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 02:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 01:41 PM
- By Babylons in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 08:37 AM
- By mdeva in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 12-11-2013, 04:51 PM