Data shows on non-existent SD card
I have removed the external sd card from my Galaxy S4 but the apps manager shows 4 apps with data on the non-existent sd card. The only choice available is to move the data TO the SD card. Is there an INTERNAL SD card?
- 07-27-2014, 03:07 PM #2
Re: Data shows on non-existent SD card
I have been told that there is an internal SD card, at least of sorts, and I have no reason to doubt the member who said it. My phone tells me that I have two apps in SD storage, yet I have not fitted an SD card.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Tina Ferreira in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2014, 01:01 PM
- By jimlaur in forum KeyboardsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:58 PM
- By laurabward in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-27-2014, 04:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 12:32 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2014, 11:48 AM