Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do I allow installation of apps from unknown sources on my Ipad?

how do I install unknown sources on my ipad? I am trying to install MobileFOS apk

Default Re: How do I allow installation of apps from unknown sources on my Ipad?

Is it the same as when using Android? If so we goto Setting\Security then check "Unknown Sources".

Global Posts
    4,043 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: How do I allow installation of apps from unknown sources on my Ipad?

You can't install from unknown sources on iOS unless it is jailbroken. I also believe .apks are for android only.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

Just going to throw this out there. What company makes your "iPad"?

ಠ益ಠ
    ಠ益ಠ