Samsung Galaxy S4 bought in Canada
Last year my S3 was broken while on a trip to Canada. I had to quickly go and buy a replacement at Telus (full price) and had it unlocked to take my TMobile SIM card.
The phone I am using is the i337m model,
The issue I have is that when I go to install an app it installs and thinks its in Canada?
This has occurred with the Starbucks app and also won't let me use the capital one app as the app is for USA only....
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2015, 08:09 PM
- By checkers22 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 07:22 PM
- By Graeme Thomson in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2014, 03:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2014, 02:06 PM