Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default cannot play video

i have a motorola atrix android phone.
    when i try to watch a video that my piper security camera take. i got sorry the application (the proces.com.blacksumac)has stopped unexpectedly.please try again .

Default Re: cannot play video

Welcome to Android Central! Has it ever worked before on your phone? Can you only view the video using the Piper app? Is the video in a format that other video players could read, like mp4?

Try going to Settings>Apps, select the Piper software, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now try again. If that still doesn't work, try uninstalling the app completely, and then reinstalling.

Another thing to consider is to boot into Recovery Mode and wipe the cache partition: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,8558

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.