Galaxy S5 touch delay
Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there could help me. On my galaxy s5 I recall to have seen a setting that delayed the phones response when you touch the screen. I thought who would ever use this, it's pointless. However; I think I accidently turned it on. If you know how to get to that in the settings please tell me. If it doesn't exist tell me as well. Thanks.
- 07-27-2014, 07:23 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S5 touch delay
Does this happen for everything? Scrolling, etc.?
- 07-27-2014, 09:34 PM #3
- 07-28-2014, 10:14 AM #4
- 07-29-2014, 03:57 PM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2014, 05:17 AM
- By rajnet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2014, 05:33 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 07:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2014, 05:29 PM
- By Joseph Hillel in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 04:56 PM