Can't play half my music anymore
My running playlist was already on my phone and had been for MONTHS and worked completely fine until the new update. Now, half the files are suddenly "unsupported" and can't be played. They're ALL mp3's. They ALL worked fine before. My phone has basically become useless as a media player, which means I can't use my running and training apps either. I need this fixed. This phone has problems EVERYTIME it updates, I stg, I'm about to throw it out the window. Even the typing keyboard is messed up with icons in the wrong place, but that is not my concern. Can anyone help me get my music to play?
- 07-27-2014, 10:38 PM #2
- 07-28-2014, 10:11 AM #3
- 07-28-2014, 01:02 PM #4
Re: Can't play half my music anymore
Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2015, 02:15 PM
- By Stephen Spackman in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2014, 08:20 AM
- By dayangajeerah in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:43 AM
- By rajnet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2014, 06:33 AM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 10:40 PM