- 1 Posts
How do I listen to my Milk Music on my Windows PC?
Trying to use Milk music on my Galaxy S5. It has some serious hiccoughs with the Samsung Account, but the biggest issue is I need to train it on what music I like and doing that while riding my bike with a bluetooth headset is not really realistic.
I listen to Pandora all day and night in my office. How do I listen to Milk music instead so I can favorite some songs and have it actually play stuff I like?
- 07-28-2014, 01:50 AM #2
Re: How do I listen to my Milk Music on my Windows PC?
It's kind of hard to accomplish. It doesn't have the thumps up or down like Pandora does.
You actually have to go menu and choose as a favorite song.
Even after doing that, it still keeps on playing stuff you don't want!
Sent From Another GalaxyIf I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By SmashedPumpkins in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 07:47 AM
- By pawprints86 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2014, 04:26 PM
- By FaTROBoT97 in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2014, 09:23 AM
- By Mr Matei in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2014, 01:03 AM
- By Darie_P in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:47 AM