- 2 Posts
Alright, so I got the new Galaxy s5 two months ago and Google Chrome worked great on it, but now two months later.. not so much. Today I was trying to use it and I typed in what I was looking for, clicked on a link and the screen went green? I had to click the back button and then close out Google Chrome repeatedly to get it to load. And now a few hours later, it's doing it again. I went to a different tab and once the page was finished loading, I attempted to scroll down but the page went green again. I went back to my previous page to find that it did the same thing and when I tried refreshing both of them, nothing worked and I had to close out and restart again! Why is this happening and what can I do to fix it?
- 07-28-2014, 01:43 AM #2
Re: Galaxy s5
Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying that only the browser window was turning green, or was the entire screen turning green?
Have you gone to Settings>Apps>All, selected Chrome, and Cleared Cache/Cleared Data, then Force Stopped?
- 07-28-2014, 11:22 AM #4
- By robstunner in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2014, 02:32 PM
- By Sean Burns1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:53 AM
- By SmashedPumpkins in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 07:47 AM
- By RiverJulia in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 07-28-2014, 08:55 PM
- By Doug Timberlake in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2014, 11:49 PM