Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By rachel015
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy s5

Alright, so I got the new Galaxy s5 two months ago and Google Chrome worked great on it, but now two months later.. not so much. Today I was trying to use it and I typed in what I was looking for, clicked on a link and the screen went green? I had to click the back button and then close out Google Chrome repeatedly to get it to load. And now a few hours later, it's doing it again. I went to a different tab and once the page was finished loading, I attempted to scroll down but the page went green again. I went back to my previous page to find that it did the same thing and when I tried refreshing both of them, nothing worked and I had to close out and restart again! Why is this happening and what can I do to fix it?

Default Re: Galaxy s5

Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying that only the browser window was turning green, or was the entire screen turning green?

Have you gone to Settings>Apps>All, selected Chrome, and Cleared Cache/Cleared Data, then Force Stopped?
    srkmagnus likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

It was the entire screen. And I just tried that and so far the green screen hasn't come back, thank you!
    B. Diddy likes this.

Global Posts
    9,140 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Quote Originally Posted by rachel015 View Post
    It was the entire screen. And I just tried that and so far the green screen hasn't come back, thank you!
    Awesome! Welcome to the forums - feel free to ask further questions should you have any.