HELP!! Can anyone from the US create a gmail account for me?

A

AC Question

Hi there

So what I'm asking isn't too complex, but I respect it's a big favour and unusual thing to ask! Anyway, I was wondering, could someone from the USA create a gmail account for me! I live in Iran, and for some REALLY annoying reason Google doesn't let you buy gems in the games in Iran, and you have to use a gmail account that was created in the US and google wallet too.

Just to beat everyone to it, I've already tried a few methods, and used a few programs to change my IP to an American IP, but unfortunantly it seems that google see's through this, and as soon as the account has been created it gets suspended! So after a few hours of frustration, I figured I'd turn to here and ask the lovely American people on here to be a massive help and help to stop me from tearing my hair out!!

If anyone is kind enough to offer, then I'll let you know the details i'd like the account to have. Thanks a lot :)

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I don't see how someone else could create a Google account for you, nor whether it would be acceptable to do so. You would do best to seek advice from Google.

Posted via Android Central App

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I would consider also that this may be the result of agreements between Google and the Iranian government. If so, then attempts to circumvent may be against the law in Iran and, based on things we hear in the US, deliberately breaking Iranian law is probably not a good idea.