Galaxy s4 yellow screen
Please help, for the past 3 weeks in the morning, the screen on my galaxy s4 goes yellow, even after i restart the phone, pull out the battery, the screen still stays yellow when i switch it on again, the only way i can seem to get rid of it is to plug in the charger for a few seconds until it disappears and goes back to normal....is this a fairly common issue or is my phone just f#*Ked.
- 09-07-2014, 02:13 AM #2
Re: Galaxy s4 yellow screen
Does it turn solid yellow without anything else showing, or is it just a yellowish tint? Is the phone rooted or unrooted?
Try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2016, 01:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 06:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 02:25 AM
- By TJGEsq in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 02:21 AM
- By H senturk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 01:40 AM