I turned off the auto capitalization on s4 but the "I" is still capitalized. how do you turn off completely?
- 07-28-2014, 05:25 AM #2
- 3,046 Posts
Re: auto capitalization
I doubt you can change that because 'I' is always capitalized in the English language.
My only suggestion would be to try adding a lower-case 'i' to your personal dictionary and see if that makes a difference. Settings -> Language & Input -> Personal dictionary.
- By Doug Timberlake in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 12:48 PM
- By gcaver2 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:47 AM
- By Krkkumar2905 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 08:48 AM
- By ElleBright in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 01:00 PM
- By ricky1558 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 06:19 AM