my LG p500h phone OS was not responding when i switch on my phone
This is Nagarjuna K ,i'm using LG p500h android phone from last two days it was not switching on .when i switch on my phone it was showing that ANDROID only and the same process repeating .need help to install new OS to my phone if it is in a off mode.
Thanks and Regards,
- 07-28-2014, 12:56 PM #2
Re: my LG p500h phone OS was not responding when i switch on my phone
Welcome to Android Central! Is your phone rooted or unrooted?
If you can, try a new battery. Also, if you have an external microSD card installed, remove it, since a corrupt card can sometimes cause problems.
If nothing else seems to work, try a hard reset, which will wipe the phone: How to hard reset the LG Optimus One | The Full Signal
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Maggieooo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-30-2014, 08:43 AM
- By Simon schof in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:06 AM
- By Sue TocXu in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:58 PM
- By tototlan in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2014, 07:32 AM
- By the-ryanuk86 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 06:39 AM