WiFi error

A

AC Question

every time I try to turn on my wifi in my T-Mobil my touch 4g phone it says error. what do I need to do to fix this,if it can be fixed?

msstover

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
When I try to turn on my WiFi it says turning on WiFi then stops and says error.but my Bluetooth won't come on either and my GPS always says it is restarting.can this all be connected to one problem?

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
When I try to turn on my WiFi it says turning on WiFi then stops and says error.but my Bluetooth won't come on either and my GPS always says it is restarting.can this all be connected to one problem?

I wonder if someone didn't disable a critical system service that affects all of these. Settings -> Apps - All.

msstover

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Well the Bluetooth came on when I turned on static ip and entered ip address manually but it says it is paired with my windows phone but won't connect. my computer doesn't see it when I try to connect it through the USB port and WiFi is still the same.is it possible to try to download drivers for my android onto my sd card and then install them from my sd card.Please I really need help with this.i am at my wits end.thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumythgrewal