Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default WiFi error

every time I try to turn on my wifi in my T-Mobil my touch 4g phone it says error. what do I need to do to fix this,if it can be fixed?

Default Re: WiFi error

Presumably it says something a bit more than just "error".

Help us help you by posting the full error message. A screen shot would be nice also.

Carrier
    Nexus 6 - CM13.0 w/6.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    every time I try to turn on my wifi in my T-Mobil my touch 4g phone it says error. what do I need to do to fix this,if it can be fixed?
    See if this can help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html

Mav.

When I try to turn on my WiFi it says turning on WiFi then stops and says error.but my Bluetooth won't come on either and my GPS always says it is restarting.can this all be connected to one problem?

Quote Originally Posted by msstover View Post
    When I try to turn on my WiFi it says turning on WiFi then stops and says error.but my Bluetooth won't come on either and my GPS always says it is restarting.can this all be connected to one problem?
    I wonder if someone didn't disable a critical system service that affects all of these. Settings -> Apps - All.

Well the Bluetooth came on when I turned on static ip and entered ip address manually but it says it is paired with my windows phone but won't connect. my computer doesn't see it when I try to connect it through the USB port and WiFi is still the same.is it possible to try to download drivers for my android onto my sd card and then install them from my sd card.Please I really need help with this.i am at my wits end.thank you