Problem syncing contacts on Samsung S5 with Exchange 2003
I have several users with the Samsung S5 connecting to our Exchange 2003 Mail Server. Mail, and Calendar synchronize fine but Contacts are not synchronizing between the Exchange and Samsung S5. If I create a new Contact on the Samsung S5 the Contact DOES synchronize to the Exchange 2003 Server. I have tried removing the account on the Samsung S5 and recreating it, no joy. I have verified that Active Sync is enabled. I tried connecting to my local network via WiFi, no joy. Has anyone see this before?
- 10-16-2014, 10:06 AM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: Problem syncing contacts on Samsung S5 with Exchange 2003
I have exactly the same issue! I bought a S5 Duo 3 weeks ago from Dubai.
I set up my exchange account in the same way I'm doing on my other 2 Samsung Android devices (note 10.1 & S3) and for some bizarre reason it'll only Sync down 167 contacts out of my 2500+ contacts on the server.
I tried everything including:
1. Enabling & disabling sync
2. Hard Factory reset
3. Soft factory reset
4. Asking our IT department to remove and re-add my profile
My other devices work fine but I can't get the all of the contacts to sync to the phone apart from the same 167 contacts!!
None of my attempts with Samsung support lead to any bright ideas.
- 10-16-2014, 03:19 PM #3
- 10-18-2014, 10:56 AM #4
- By rlf57 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2014, 06:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 10:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 10:02 AM
- By flyingdutchman7588 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 09:33 AM