Samsung Galaxy S3 won't turn on.

A

AC Question

Hi. I was reading the thread about the phone staying on the "Samsung" icon because after having activated my phone with Sprint, I had an update made and and it wouldn't go past that screen. I did the reboot where you press the power,home and volume up buttons and it went back to the same thing. After reading this, I did the download mode and took off the battery so I could do the Kies thing, but after that, it just doesn't even turn on anymor, it just vibrates. I would really appreciate any help with this matter.

Thanks!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi. I was reading the thread about the phone staying on the "Samsung" icon because after having activated my phone with Sprint, I had an update made and and it wouldn't go past that screen. I did the reboot where you press the power,home and volume up buttons and it went back to the same thing. After reading this, I did the download mode and took off the battery so I could do the Kies thing, but after that, it just doesn't even turn on anymor, it just vibrates. I would really appreciate any help with this matter.

Thanks!
Perform a factory reset through recovery:
Power off the device (pull battery). Hold volume up+home until recovery loads. Use volume down to select factory reset then power to accept. Reboot and see if the device boots back up. Let us know how it goes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae