Time Out Setting issues
I have a brand new Galaxy s5. I have had it a month maybe a little more. When my phone is at rest and the screen black it will occasionally "wake up" without receiving a notification or me touching the phone at all. I have tried to trouble shoot this by shutting down all apps, messing with the settings for screen time out air wake up, auto brightness etc, and have reset the phone, put it back to factory settings and nothing has worked. It's just lighting up every 30 seconds or so. And when I am in my home screen it seems like it dims but then lights back up again. I feel it is draining my battery unnecessarily. Anyone else having this problem. It just started a day or so ago.
- 07-28-2014, 01:35 PM #2
- 07-28-2014, 02:09 PM #3
- 07-28-2014, 02:12 PM #4
- 07-28-2014, 04:17 PM #5
- 07-28-2014, 04:47 PM #6
Re: Time Out Setting issues
You could try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support. Or boot into Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps, which can help you figure out if something you installed is causing problems.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 01:08 PM
- By Jeffrey99 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-20-2014, 08:39 AM
- By Mooncatt in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2014, 03:33 AM
- By trapt4orlife in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:18 PM
- By eljefe504 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 07-29-2014, 05:02 PM