Chase remote deposit -where is decimal on Samsung Galaxy S5/Android

A

AC Question

I just traded up to the GS5 and cannot make remote deposits. When I attempt to enter the $amount of the check - the "keyboard" only has digits but no "." and it will not move forward to accept the deposit. It tell me the $amount is invalid. I have tried all sorts of keyboard, settings etc but to no avail. Those buttons where the coma or period should be are blank. I had no trouble at all last week on my old HTC phone. Help!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I just traded up to the GS5 and cannot make remote deposits. When I attempt to enter the $amount of the check - the "keyboard" only has digits but no "." and it will not move forward to accept the deposit. It tell me the $amount is invalid. I have tried all sorts of keyboard, settings etc but to no avail. Those buttons where the coma or period should be are blank. I had no trouble at all last week on my old HTC phone. Help!
There should be an option to display other keyboard options, at which point you can choose the decimal. Worse case scenario is that you can type the number into a note taking app, such as Google Keep, then copy and paste the amount into Chase.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital