Thief has been installing apps but location not available.Any way to trace my device
I lost my WiFi only tablet recently...its running on KitKat...I didn't have any tracking apps preinstalled in it.
However,I remotely installed android device manager and its showing location not available but showing online sometimes.
I checked my play store and there are new apps n games downloaded by thief and last used date is today itself.
I checked the google accounts IP address history but no use :-(
Android lost is also not working
Anyway to remotely track the location?
Or any other idea to at least know the IP address?
- 07-28-2014, 12:26 PM #2
Re: Thief has been installing apps but location not available.Any way to trace my device
Welcome to Android Central! I don't have a direct answer for you, but what you need to do right now is to change your Google password. If your tablet had no security lock, the thief has access to your Google account, including your Gmail, Calendar, and possibly even Wallet. Once you change your Google password, the thief won't be able to access any of it.
- By queenren in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2014, 08:04 PM
- By flyingdutchman7588 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:04 PM
- By TrevonH in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2014, 05:11 PM
- By Stuart Carden in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-29-2014, 03:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 10:37 AM