- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Galaxy S duos wont show Home Screen and cant access any of the Menu items
i rooted my Galaxy S Duos (Gt s7562) (and had not installed any recovery) and uninstalled Touchwiz bymistake ... then installed a new launcher .
after a few days i felt the need to Factory reset my phone and after factory reset the phone boots up and is stuck after entering the date and time .... it doesnt even take me to Google Login page so dat nething can be installed again .... now i am stuck with no custom recovery and no USB DEBUGGING option selected .. Feeling helpless guys... tried whatever i could....
any help wud b very much appreciated
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2015, 06:48 PM
- By Ilin Robert in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 09-06-2015, 05:00 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 01:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:58 AM
- By bearle142 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:57 AM