Backing up existing contacts on S5 to my Google Account
I have a long and valuable contact list on my S5 I really want to backup to my google account.
None of the contacts are on the google account already.
I thought this would be easy, apparently not?!
I go SETTINGS>ACCOUNTS>GOOGLE>Pick my account> Sync Contacts
And yet when I go to my Google account online, they're not there!
Any ideas please folks?
/ Pete G
- 07-28-2014, 01:21 PM #2
Re: Backing up existing contacts on S5 to my Google Account
Welcome to Android Central! You'll need to export those contacts as a multiple .vcf file, or a .csv file, then import them back in to your Google account (either on your phone or on your computer). See this guide for more info: [GUIDE] Getting Started with Android (2014)
- By redviper747 in forum LG G3Replies: 32Last Post: 01-08-2015, 03:21 AM
- By adamwie2 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-01-2014, 03:09 AM
- By Stuart Carden in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-29-2014, 04:42 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 01:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:17 PM