Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Question about Helium Backup android app ??

I was testing out this app backing it up to my sd card from internal storage that worked fine then I tried deleting the backed up files but the memory was still gone (1.5GB) so I tried recovering it from the sd card and it took a further 1gb! does anyone know how I can get this data back without deleting apps? Thank you

Global Posts
    4,359 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

Default Re: Question about Helium Backup android app ??

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I was testing out this app backing it up to my sd card from internal storage that worked fine then I tried deleting the backed up files but the memory was still gone (1.5GB) so I tried recovering it from the sd card and it took a further 1gb! does anyone know how I can get this data back without deleting apps? Thank you
    Hello!

By memory, do you mean that the storage on your phone is still taken up? Sometimes a reboot will fix that so it resets everything. Do that and see if it still says if it's taking up that space.
    "The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson

My One X has served its time...now it's the Note 4's turn