HELP?? No WiFi ???
Long story short...over the weekend mt E980Pro decided to stop using WiFi while on home network and now at work. Been connected to these networks for over a year. Have recent updates. Chatted with AT&T for a couple hours even did a factory reset with no luck fixing my problem. It's like it won't even try looking for networks. It will only say "Turning WiFi On..." if i enable/disable Airplane Mode. Any help is appreciated?????
- 07-28-2014, 01:39 PM #2
- 2,795 Posts
- CM12 v5.0.2 w/active LED.
Re: HELP?? No WiFi ???
Look through here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
Lots of great info.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
- 07-28-2014, 01:50 PM #3
- By Butch Ernst in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2014, 08:47 PM
- By ugneek in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 08:53 AM
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 07-28-2014, 08:39 PM
- By MJ209 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 01:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:22 AM