Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Micro SD card problem

Hello all, im currently experiencing a very frustrating problem with the SD card on my LG G3. I have a samsung pro 64GB class 10 card. I can put a certain amount of music on it roughly about 2-3gb and then all off a sudden there comes a point where the phone does not respond to the computer and it just freezes. When i disconnect it from the computer i cannot access any of the files on the phone and in most cases i cant even perform a restart without it freezing. I need to take the battery out in order to restart and when i do this the phone does not mount the SD card. When i connect to my computer i cant access the SD card files as it cannot be mounted. However the phone does allow me to erase all the data and then the SD card is recognised and i am able to once again sync up to my pc and start adding files. I thought it may be some corrupt files however after running some scans on them nothing shows up. Can someone please help?

Thanks

Default Re: Micro SD card problem

Duplicate post--see this thread for response: Micro SD card problem