Razr M Kit Kat Update
Our family has 3 razr Ms. After the update, all of our batteries are not lasting as long, when unlocking the phones- a pop up comes up for the play store telling us to try a new game, text messages say they aren't sent- but we get responses, if you send a picture-a notification pops up on the device it's sent from and won't go away. We keep our data off when in a wifi area, and when not in a wifi area and not using data, they are both off. Is there anything we can do to fix these issues?
- 07-28-2014, 03:02 PM #2
Re: Razr M Kit Kat Update
Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like there might be two issues going on. First, the KitKat update might be causing some battery drain, and second, there might be an app you installed that carries adware. It wouldn't make sense that the KitKat update came with adware, so it may be coincidence, or something about the update triggered some adware that had already been installed.
Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,8577. If that doesn't get you into Recovery Mode, you might need to use a different button press combo: https://forums.motorola.com/posts/f75a168264
- By wozDaddy in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2015, 06:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 12:08 PM
- By diesteldorf in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2014, 06:19 AM
- By Ajit Katte in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 02:23 AM
- By MJ209 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:12 PM