snapchat blocks internet connection

A

AC Question

Hi. I have Samsung Galaxy S2. I downloaded snapchat and for a few hours it worked well, but later the error appears: The network you are connected to has been temporarily blocked because of suspicious activity. Internet works well on other apps. I tried to reinstall snapchat, but it didn't worked. Anybody knows what to do? Thank you. ;)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I've never heard of a system error message like that one--does it show up as a notification, or a popup? I wonder if it might be some kind of malware or adware that got installed alongside SnapChat--did you install SnapChat from the Google Play Store, or some other site? Does the warning message ask you to click on anything?

Sapriux

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
It pops up for me. When I use mobile internet it is everything ok, but with wifi it pops up. I downloaded it from google play. In poped up message you can click just try again button.

Sapriux

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Good news it's already working and I don't know why. I tried to turn of superuser and after that turn on snapchat and it is working and after that I turned on super user again and it is still working. Maybe it was just a coincidence with superuser. Can anyone explain me exactly what does superuser do? :)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
@Sapriux:
When an app requests root, su (the program that gives it root) asks Superuser if it should. That pops up a screen so you can say yes or no. Superuser keeps track of your answers, so the next time that app asks for root it gets it. (In normal desktop Linux [which is the operating system that Android runs on], running su asks you for the root password. Using an app like Superuser or SuperSU just makes it easier on less geeky phone users.)

@Brian Saldana:
Some sites, when you try to log in more than once at the same time, consider it suspicious activity (someone could have used what's called a man in the middle attack to get your login and password, then log in as you while you're still logged in). Keep your logins to Snapchat to one at a time.

@Sammyslammy:
If you're not doing what Brian is, contact support at the link in post #7.

pytniyaa

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
My snapchat will not let me logging because it says my internet has been blocked of suspicous activity I have an iPhone so it doesn't have the try again it just says ok and it won't let me create a new one

Jennyyy30

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: snapchat won't let me log in.

I keep trying to log into snapchat and it won't let me I have tried everything the said to do and it does not work on my phone... I used my friends phone and it let me log in. I don't understand. If it works on everybody else's phone why not mine.

Elenikos01

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
Re: snapchat won't let me log in.

I keep trying to log into snapchat and it won't let me I have tried everything the said to do and it does not work on my phone... I used my friends phone and it let me log in. I don't understand. If it works on everybody else's phone why not mine.
I have the same problem none of the things the support center suggestes works!I have tried all and nothing of these works!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463