Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default snapchat blocks internet connection

Hi. I have Samsung Galaxy S2. I downloaded snapchat and for a few hours it worked well, but later the error appears: The network you are connected to has been temporarily blocked because of suspicious activity. Internet works well on other apps. I tried to reinstall snapchat, but it didn't worked. Anybody knows what to do? Thank you.

Default Re: snapchat blocks internet connection

Welcome to Android Central! I've never heard of a system error message like that one--does it show up as a notification, or a popup? I wonder if it might be some kind of malware or adware that got installed alongside SnapChat--did you install SnapChat from the Google Play Store, or some other site? Does the warning message ask you to click on anything?

It pops up for me. When I use mobile internet it is everything ok, but with wifi it pops up. I downloaded it from google play. In poped up message you can click just try again button.

Do you have an antivirus or anti malware app installed? Perhaps the message and blocking is coming from that. .

No I don't
    Quote Originally Posted by N4Newbie View Post
    Do you have an antivirus or anti malware app installed? Perhaps the message and blocking is coming from that. .

snapchat blocks internet connection-2014-07-28-14.06.32.png

Apparently it's a Snapchat thing. Go to https://support.snapchat.com/ca/support and click the "My network is blocked" link (I can't do it myself because it requires a signon and I don't use Snapchat).

Let us know what you find out.

( https://www.google.com/search?q=the+...en-US:official )

Thank you. I will be waiting an answer from support.

Apparently it's a Snapchat thing. Go to https://support.snapchat.com/ca/support and click the "My network is blocked" link (I can't do it myself because it requires a signon and I don't use Snapchat).

Let us know what you find out.

( https://www.google.com/search?q=the+...en-US:official )

By the way, it is generally considered not ideal to let your battery get below 15%.

Yes I know, but it just happend. I read that even when 40% left you need to charge it is the best way to keep batteries life. By the way how long normaly takes to charge this phone from 20%?

By the way, it is generally considered not ideal to let your battery get below 15%.

Good news it's already working and I don't know why. I tried to turn of superuser and after that turn on snapchat and it is working and after that I turned on super user again and it is still working. Maybe it was just a coincidence with superuser. Can anyone explain me exactly what does superuser do?