I have recently bought the S3. I have never had a smart phone before, so I am about/more dumb than my previous phone. I already have a gmail account. I have been able to sync the account while at home (I have wireless) but when I am away from home, I cannot access my gmail account. It always says it cannot sync. Does it not run/use the cell towers for this?
- 07-28-2014, 03:18 PM #2
- 07-28-2014, 03:20 PM #3
- By AlfieB in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 15Last Post: 08-04-2014, 09:36 AM
- By Buddy1969 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 01:27 PM
- By dnoy99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 09:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2014, 06:46 AM