I have recently bought the S3. I have never had a smart phone before, so I am about/more dumb than my previous phone. I already have a gmail account. I have been able to sync the account while at home (I have wireless) but when I am away from home, I cannot access my gmail account. It always says it cannot sync. Does it not run/use the cell towers for this?
- 07-28-2014, 04:18 PM #2
Re: using gmail
You'll have to forgive me for asking some obvious questions, but are you set up with a network provider, do you have credit, and is mobile data switched on?
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-28-2014, 04:20 PM #3
- By AlfieB in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 15Last Post: 08-04-2014, 10:36 AM
- By Buddy1969 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2014, 01:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 02:27 PM
- By dnoy99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 10:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2014, 07:46 AM