Android Optimus S Internal Storage Low

A

AC Question

I am sure you have all seen the internal phone storage low thing before. But problem is I only have 9 apps under dowloaded and I get phone storage low messages all the time.4 of those 9 are on my SD card and I cannot more any others. I see people with 50 apps downloaded before they have his issue. It is showing I have 1.6GB free and 228MB used on SD storage and 20MB free and 145MB used on internal storage. Clearly it isn't coming from all downloaded apps. Any suggestions on getting more space? I have cleared out all the cache and don't have a ton of text messages.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! 20 MB of free internal storage is really low. Your phone has only 145 MB of usable internal storage, which is very limiting. I would guess that the other people who have 50 apps have much more internal storage (at least 1 GB). Moving apps to SD card only moves a portion of the app, and in order to install a file in the first place, it has to be able to download initially to internal storage.

Review this guide for more info and tips: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roid-memory-how-deal-low-memory-warnings.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance